leak at footwell at passenger side

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ALEXC19UK
    Just noticed i have a puddle at passenger side footwell can feel it running down above it but have no idea were its coming from or how to fix it.

has anyone else experienced this problem im para that it gets into my electrics behind glove box

Thanks
    Alex

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    If it's the first edition Cooper then it's highly likely to be the door seal and potential missing spot welds on the section at the far rear lower box section just above teh door sill.

mikeythemini
    Is it 2nd gen? We have had quite a few 2nd gen with a lake under the passenger carpet 3cm deep!!

ALEXC19UK
    its 1st gen and it seems to be running down the back of the glove box from above so really not sure were its coming from.

Car
    '55 plate Cooper S Checkmate
    Its cos its your car doesn't like you Alec! (its ok people I know him..unfortunately!! )

But dont know what your puddle is...you getting old maybe??

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Fartin Martin View Post

But dont know what your puddle is...you getting old maybe??

I had this problem on my previous Mini it was the door seal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ALEXC19UK
    martin you aint funny son lol

ALEXC19UK
    thing thats makin me think it aint door seal is were i can feel it dripping down its no were neer my door its in centre of the back of the glove box

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Faulty window seal maybe ??