Nice clubby for sale in FIFE (anybody know the car)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Silk green in my opinion was one of the best colours at the launch of the mini back in 2001.
    If they still done it I would do it.

I remember there was some photoshop images of the R56 Clubman going about before it was realeased and they were painted in silk green with a silver roof and silver back trims and it looks brilliant.

The colour range now is the worst its ever been.
    I wish they would put the Campden funky silver colour across the range as its really smart.
    Last edited by ianking; 11th August 2010 at 08:43 AM.

Resident old yin.
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Silk green in my opinion was one of the best colours at the launch of the mini back in 2001.
    If they still done it I would do it.

I remember there was some photoshop images of the R56 Clubman going about before it was realeased and they were shon in silk green with a silver roof and silver back trims and it looks brilliant.

The colour range now is the worst its ever been.
    I wish they would put the Campden funky silver colour across the range as its really smart.
    Silk Green was a colour which did not sell well and it was dropped pretty quickly, I really did not like it at all.

I agree about the white silver which is really smart, but if they released it now all the "special edition" owners might not be very happy.

GP BILLY
    Quote Originally Posted by KenL View Post
    Silk Green was a colour which did not sell well and it was dropped pretty quickly, I really did not like it at all.

I agree about the white silver which is really smart, but if they released it now all the "special edition" owners might not be very happy.
    You can order the counrtyman in Royal Grey which was the Parklane Colour and
    it was a special edition (great colour it was to) but would never have
    said it was grey more a bronzey colour

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    I reckon this Clubbie might just MELT if you drove it on a sunny day* - IT'S SO CHOCLATEY - like Coco Pops on wheels!
    Still, the weans could wipe their fingers (and anything else) on the seats and you'd never notice till you stuck to them.

* No probs this 'Summer' then....

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Quote Originally Posted by GP BILLY View Post
    You can order the counrtyman in Royal Grey which was the Parklane Colour and
    it was a special edition (great colour it was to) but would never have
    said it was grey more a bronzey colour
    Mini have a tradition of this - leccy blue was 'S' only for 2 years, then expanded across the range. Dark silver lasted longer as an 'S' only car than I thought it would, but again was trickled down the range

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs