Nice clubby for sale in FIFE (anybody know the car)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    That's nice. Very tempted, tempted indeed. Though the auto puts me off.

GP BILLY
    My merc has is auto with the paddles and the mrs doesn't
    like driving it so it will be a manual for her

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    To be fair and I aint being cheeky towards auto mini drivers here but the very fact that its an auto mini is most likely why its taking soooo long to sell.

That and it's broon...

Look like people who know and look after their Mini's, would like to see what spec the R53 next to it is

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Resident old yin.
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    To be fair and I aint being cheeky towards auto mini drivers here but the very fact that its an auto mini is most likely why its taking soooo long to sell.
    I would not have thought that is the only reason. Many people cannot sell (especially expensive) cars privately.

I could not sell my R50 ONE privately back in 2004 despite it being very attractively priced. I know it sold quickly through a dealer when I traded it. I did not try to sell my R56 Cooper privately but it sold immediately it went on the dealer's forecourt. I very much doubt that would have been the case if I tried to sell privately.

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    I would disagree Ken.

I know quite a number of people who have sold their own fairly new and similarly priced cars privately no bother as they were nice desireable cars.
    My good mate owns a dealership and I here feedback from him all the time about cars that sit about and cars that he knocks back from other dealerships.
    An Auto S Clubman would not get him intersted at all as its high risk. Only way he would take it is if it was £3k behind trade book.
    A manual would be fine though, infact he has taken a manual clubman as an underwrite from another dealer.

But if it were say a 5 series or an E class then he would bid well behind trade book for a manual as it really needs to be an auto to be desireable to sell on.

Resident old yin.
    Very interesting Ian.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    But......but.....but.....its.......

BROWN......!!!!(where's the being sick smillie when you need it
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    If it's not selling it's probably because it's that disgusting brown colour (imho).

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Resident old yin.
    The brown is about to be released across the range.

MINI has been released in worse colours that the Hot Chocolate. e.g. Silk Green, 70s bathroom suite Blue, Velvet Red, Liquid Yellow etc.

I think HC looks good.