2009 MINI COOPER S LIME GREEN BRAND NEW!!!!!! 160 MILES

Nadia wants to buy it

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    seems a bit strange to me
    New sig coming soon

Car
    motorised
    Very unique colour for sure must be a one off but strange selling it after only 160 miles!
    s'later

Flickr
    500px

Looks terrible. If you're going to paint it that colour, then lower it, bodykit and much blackness, I.e. towards a GT3. With standard alloys and suspension it looks awful

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

GCA3N
    Its different i'll give you that, warning bells ringing here though, like you said, you don't spend money spraying a car that colour (or ordering it in )and then sell it straight away. I can't put my finger on it but defo stay away.

Unless it was bought as a gift... I was going to buy a VX220 turbo new (but I can't fit in them...) instead of my JCW, and the Vauxhall dealer in Alloa at the time had one in stock (it was a tiny garage).

When I asked the salesman why they had such a rare car in such a small garage, he told me a husband had bought it for the wife as a present, and when she didn't want it, the garage agreed to buy it back off the guy at the price he bought it for.

The morale of the story? Wummin. No taste.

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Forbes
    It might be a basically dealer run around that has been bought with the thought of making some quick cash. Like all the vinyled ones that Park Lane London sell

Car
    F56 Cooper
    To me, it looks like someone has had a wee play in Photoshop with some of the tools, as the colour just does not look right. I mean it looks too bright compared to the rest of the pic.
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    To me, it looks like someone has had a wee play in Photoshop with some of the tools, as the colour just does not look right. I mean it looks too bright compared to the rest of the pic.
    you know neil I was thinking the same mate, some hue and saturation me thinks.

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    I had a look and it looks stunning in that colour BUT!! the add say LIKE new (not new) and it looks like a garage that has it, I suspect its a damage repairable and that would explain the price too.