For Sale Forum Rules - please read before posting

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    There's been a few For Sale threads which don't conform to the site rules recently. I had a wee look and to be fair, I couldn't find the rules anywhere on the site... So, here's the actual rules for posting new "For Sale" posts.

For Sale Rules.

1. Commercial posting not permitted. Commercial sponsors should use their own forums. Non sponsoring commercial companies please contact site owner at info@newminiscotland.co.uk for details.

2. All new threads should include at least one pic attached or embedded within the first post or linked to from the first post. If the pic identifies an item "similar" to your item rather than the actual item, state this clearly in your post.

3. All items should have a price. Simply stating "offers" is not acceptable.

4. Posts not confirming to these rules may be removed after 24hrs .

NEW: All new For Sale topics now require moderator authorisation. This will be granted providing the post meets the rules as set out above. Please remember NMS moderators are unpaid volunteers, without whom the site would not function, most have day jobs - and some even have night jobs. Posts will be approved by moderators as soon as possible. PLEASE LEAVE 24HRS AFTER POSTING before contacting us or posting in the Site Feedback forum.

If any member has any questions, please contact any member of the Admin or Moderator team or post to this thread with your question before posting.

One More note would sellers please let us know when the item is sold
    Last edited by stoney; 16th December 2010 at 05:19 PM.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    JCW
    I submitted my first For Sale post on Friday, Oct.01.21 and would have expected to see it up on the Forum by now, but perhaps I did something wrong. is there not a system to tell me that my advert post is not suitable for display? Liz M

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz M View Post
    I submitted my first For Sale post on Friday, Oct.01.21 and would have expected to see it up on the Forum by now, but perhaps I did something wrong. is there not a system to tell me that my advert post is not suitable for display? Liz M
    One of the things you have to bear in mind is that the admins do have jobs (and life’s) and sometimes things don’t get attended to right away ,that’s it done
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    JCW
    Many thanks for that, I do appreciate that everyone is a volunteer, but I did leave it for more than the 24 hours as per the rules before asking the question. Didn't know if I had done something wrong for my first post and didn't mean to break into your weekend. Liz M

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    An oversight on my behalf Liz. I got the email to say that you’d posted but slipped my mind to approve it. Apologies
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz