Options?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Neil B
    You could try wewillbuyyourcar.com. This is different to the previously mentioned webuyanycar.com.
    I used the former earlier this year when I had to get rid of my S quickly - got a good deal on a Works and could not face driving my old car to London to trade in. I valued accurately on their web site they inspected the car 2-days later, confirmed the web site valuation and did a CHAPS transfer. Got the trade price which suited me as I was in a hurray. I did try the webuyanycar.com but was not impressed, they do not do the instant CHAPS payment.

Cheers

Neil

The Dogfather
    I wouldn't buy a car from Bowkers in Blackburn having heard all the trouble that Sarah had with that particular dealership, they're terrible

baptie
    Many thanks for options folks.
    Got it posted on a few forums, going dealer hunting over weekend.

Not looking forward to it at all

baptie
    Spent the whole week in dealership after dealership and finally the deal is done.

Trade in Cooper S for 08 plate Vectra CDTi SRi 150BHP

Pick it up next Wed/Thurs

Kinda gutted to be parting with the S but prefer to take the hit now rather than hand back in May and get nothing for it.

Wheelspin Kid
    Car
    mini cooper red/white
    Hope you got a good deal best of luck with the new car

baptie
    Hope you got a good deal best of luck with the new car
    After 4 garages I got a top deal, well chuffed.
    Didn't expect it to be so hard getting out of a MINI from a non MINI specific garage, they just don't know the down at all.

GCA3N
    best off luck, nice big car you have opted for, like you say shame the mini had to go but think of all that space.

clubman0_1
    sell it back to mini dealer as a trade sale and they will deal with finance etc. it will be a trade price though or ask other privite dealers if they may wish to buy it.

I was toying with selling mine as wasn't sure about job situation but now full time. menzies in stirling offered me £1800 more than parks

Car
    F56 Cooper
    "menzies in stirling offered me £1800 more than parks"

Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!