hungarian gp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Car
    2004 works s
    great racenice to see ferrari back up where they belong i thought alonso drove a great race today also nice to see red bull keeping up the challenge all in all satisfied customer!!

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    at least there where no team orders this week

and a bit of luck on webbers side

well done red bull they where untuchabule
    New sig coming soon

Car
    2004 works s
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    at least there where no team orders this week

and a bit of luck on webbers side

well done red bull they where untuchabule :thums up:
    yeh rob not that we heard anyway!!!!webber top class driver

The Dogfather
    Hopefully there will be a verdict on the flexible front wing issue which might see some of the other teams close the gap on the red bulls, not sure what will happen if they say its illegal. I'd imagine it would upset the balance of the Red Bull cars.

Shocking move by Schumacher today, he could have killed Barichello at least he's been punished.

Good race for Weber, if the title doesn't stay with a British driver I'd like him to win it.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dogfather View Post
    Shocking move by Schumacher today, he could have killed Barichello at least he's been punished.
    Totally agree Coultards quite right when he said "the problem is he just doesn't know when its a lost cause" If he continues doing things like that his past reputation will go down the toilet very rapidly and nobody will want to hire him
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    2004 works s
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    Totally agree Coultards quite right when he said "the problem is he just doesn't know when its a lost cause" If he continues doing things like that his past reputation will go down the toilet very rapidly and nobody will want to hire him
    yes totally agree with that he should have stayed in retirement has a legend in the sport,not very sportman like today i love rubens

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    that as socking move he pulled and i said all along that he should not have come back im all for them racing and covering off but that was just dam right dangers IMO
    New sig coming soon

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Very dangerous move by Schumey, he above all should know the dangers in what he did and i hope that he suffers a severe penalty for it, i think quite rightly he should have been black flagged.

As for Vettel, what an idiot and to not know why he was pulled in for a drive through penalty is beyond belief, again it's a move that he thought would help his team mate and i'm happy that he was penalised, what doesn't happen though is the obvious lost time the other drivers suffered, not sure how you can give them that back but am glad that Alonso the ego kid suffered from it

GCA3N
    Watched this again and again and he should be banned for the rest of the season for that stunt, very bad indeed.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Apart from the carnage in the pit lane, I thought it was a pretty boring race tbh. Schumey's stunt was horrific, I could not believe my eyes when I seen him almost put him in the wall. I think what makes it worse, is instead of standing infront the press and saying yes, I think I made a mistake, he stood there with a grin saying, well I gave him room down the otherside and he chose the small gap. No mate, you made a double move and nearly killed the guy!

As for the flexing front wing, only time will tell if it is legal or not. Thought Alonso drove a good race, and was unlucky not to be leading into the first turn which probably would of made it a bit more exciting! Looking forward to Spa, one of my favourite tracks!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.