I've bought a GP !!!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    The seats on the GP are the best Mini have produced....bar none. I would swap a set of JCW seats for the GP seats any time. IMO. The wheels....not to my liking, but it's a GP and that's how they should be. It's part of the package. There's a basic choice here, buy a limited edition and enjoy.......you don't own it........you just enjoy it until you pass it on to the next generation.
    Or do what Galadriel's heir has done since the first dawn, "go your own way" and create your own "driving experience". Of course you can improve a limited addition, but what's the point......
    I would love to change the colour of The Beast, but why ruin No 193 when someone else could love and treasure it, .......I could just swap for a standard JCW and "go my own way". If I can't live with being the custodian of 193 (in it's entirety) for the time being, then surely it's time for a total re-think.
    Hope all of that makes sense......and then I think....Ryan's GP looks great, so what am I dribling about.....
    We are all individuals.......thank heavens
    Last edited by weefossy; 22nd September 2012 at 12:20 AM.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Congrats Craig. Enjoy your new motor

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.