Another F1 sham

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Car
    2004 works s
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dogfather View Post
    So being a Ferrari fan is like supporting Man United at football then, I wasn't concerned I was just highlighting your lack of knowledge.
    how can you compare man utd with ferrari two different sports last time i checked, oh thats right you cant compare ferrari to another racing team of the same calibre
    because there is no comparison!!!lol

Car
    2004 works s
    Personally, I feel sorry for Massa, its the end of his career as a potential No.1 driver for any of the top teams
    eh hes in the top team!!

Car
    2004 works s
    Actually, Mclaren were booted out of the constructors championship, they received a massive fine $100m and had to have their car inspected to prove that it had no Ferrari intellectual property on it. I'm very surprised how little you know about F1 for a Ferrari fan.

Their drivers were only allowed to compete because they were leading the championship, during that season there was a number of debatable rulings that meant that a Ferrari driver ended up winning the drivers championship. I still think Hamilton strange gearbox problem in the final race was very suspect.
    the drivers were allowed to compete because they were leading the championship whats that all about then they should have been thrown out of f1 for this and werent!!now your claiming sabotage cmon a bit far fetched dont you think lol

The Dogfather
    Quote Originally Posted by minimad View Post
    how can you compare man utd with ferrari two different sports last time i checked
    I wasn't, I was comparing the supporters, from my experience a large number of people who know very little about football claim to be Man U fans.

eh hes in the top team!!
    Dispute the top team comment, but for arguments sake we'll ignore it. Massa is not allowed to race for the championship in a Ferrari, so effectively his career is over as far as being a world champion is concerned.

the drivers were allowed to compete because they were leading the championship whats that all about then they should have been thrown out of f1 for this and werent!!now your claiming sabotage cmon a bit far fetched dont you think lol
    The official reason was drivers weren't guilty of spying the team was hence why action was only taken against the team, but most people believe the real reason the drivers got off was that it would have effectively ended a large percentage of the audience interest in the sport. This would have damaged attendance at races and advertising revenue.

I wasn't claiming sabotage at all, I just said it was suspect, maybe even faked.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    It all boils down to this, Rule 39 point no one cares states that there is to be no team orders in F1. Ferrari's management didn't have the balls to tell Massa to pull over, so they got Rob Smedly to do it for them. Therefore team orders was used, which also means they broke the rules. Was the fine fair? Probably had it been more than a little bit of pocket change. Should the drivers be thrown out of the race? Probably not considering it was the "teams" decision, much like the McLaren incident. Does team orders and rule breaking go on in F1...of course, it goes on in every sport. Tennis for example, you are not allowed to coach from the box, but do people do it? Yes, a little nose scratch here, a little tip of the hat there...it happens, its just that Ferrari were so obvious in doing it, we all cried CHEATS!

Oh look, they are just arriving in Hurgary...maybe there will be a race this time!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Delboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Ecosse View Post
    Thank goodness I did not fork out my hard earned pennies to attend this GP. I would have felt robbed. What about you Delboy?
    Yes, totally agree Stephen - I would've been mad if I'd been there.

oh thats right you cant compare ferrari to another racing team of the same calibre because there is no comparison!!!lol
    Exactly because Ferrari are crap and the only way they can get anywhere is by cheating, which other teams aren't guilty of.

eh hes in the top team!!
    Ehhh NO hes not, its actually McLaren thats the top team in the Constructors and Drivers Championships so far, there drivers are 1 & 2 so far, and the nearest Ferrari driver is ummmm in 5th and how did he suddenly get there, oh yeah bye cheating (but hes still fifth!) and McLaren(1st) are nearly 100 points ahead of ferrari(3rd) in the Constructors Championship, so where you get the idea that Alonso is in the top team, I'll never know , Ferrari are **** and they know it, so they can only bet places by cheating.

3rd is not top in my book.

Car
    2004 works s
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    Exactly because Ferrari are crap and the only way they can get anywhere is by cheating, which other teams aren't guilty of.

Ehhh NO hes not, its actually McLaren thats the top team in the Constructors and Drivers Championships so far, there drivers are 1 & 2 so far, and the nearest Ferrari driver is ummmm in 5th and how did he suddenly get there, oh yeah bye cheating (but hes still fifth!) and McLaren(1st) are nearly 100 points ahead of ferrari(3rd) in the Constructors Championship, so where you get the idea that Alonso is in the top team, I'll never know , Ferrari are **** and they know it, so they can only bet places by cheating.

3rd is not top in my book.
    no one mentioned alonso we were talking about massa doh.regarding "the best" i meant ferrari,i mean there that **** mclaren tried to copy them a few seasons back and got there arse felt for it typical statement from a SILVER FERRARI FAN LOLOLOLOL!!

Car
    2004 works s
    no one mentioned alonso we were talking about massa doh.regarding "the best" i meant ferrari,i mean there that **** mclaren tried to copy them a few seasons back and got there arse felt for it typical statement from a silver ferrari fan lolololol!!
    look at your history man and tell me there not top?? Forza scuderia ferrari!!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Even more disgusting was the result of the enquiry published today, no further action to be taken
    Well, i for one will never knowingly part with my hard earned to help Ferrari make a single dime, feckin disgrace to real racing