Another F1 sham

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Car
    2004 works s
    what a laugh you guys are giving me, so let me see what your all trying to say is ferrari cheated in sundays grand prix mmmm dont you all think that this goes on in every team in f1??????

So the big baby Alonso spat his dummy out of the PRAM again, so poor Massa who is leading the race has to give up his position for that idiot Alonso who thinks hes gods gift to F1...

That race was a total load of BS, Massa was winning that race on his own merits and was forced to have to settle for second place, NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS, that was team orders 100% without a doubt. They should have been disqualified from that race and probably been even banned for the next one or two races, to try and get it through their obviously thick heads that that sort of thing will just not be tolerated in F1 or any motorsport nowadays. I really feel sorry for Massa

And Ferrari only get a U$100k fine and were also referred to the WMSC and to appear on September 12, with regards to what happened in yesterdays race. Thats not going to do anything, that sort of money is the sort of money they'd lose down the back of the sofa and not even flinch about it so to speak!!

Ferrari cant win without cheating in some way or another, and it gets right on my t*ts

As a HUGE FAN of F1, I think Ferrari are going to ruin it again for everybody in F1, which is a shame and I think they should GTFO
    Last edited by zimbo; 26th July 2010 at 02:09 AM.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by minimad View Post
    what a laugh you guys are giving me, so let me see what your all trying to say is ferrari cheated in sundays grand prix mmmm dont you all think that this goes on in every team in f1??????
    Of course we are not as naive as to think it doesn't go on, but, today's example was so obvious and that is my main gripe, Alonso simply wasn't good enough on the day and shouldn't have expected anyone to move over.
    Let's remember who pays the way for a lot of the races, us, the fans who turn up to pay at the gate and pay to see it on TV, that does not sit well with me

The Dogfather
    Of course it happens in other teams, mind you I can't think of any this season. but Ferrari make a habit of it. To do it so blatantly basically they're actually asking for action to be taken.

Lets just hope both drivers are stripped on their points from the race.

F1 doesn't need Ferrari anymore.
    Last edited by The Dogfather; 26th July 2010 at 06:41 AM.

Wul
    zzzzzzz did someone mention F1?

A good take on F1 HERE

Car
    2004 works s
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dogfather View Post
    Of course it happens in other teams, mind you I can't think of any this season. but Ferrari make a habit of it. To do it so blatantly basically they're actually asking for action to be taken.

Lets just hope both drivers are stripped on their points from the race.

F1 doesn't need Ferrari anymore.
    oh what a great idea???LETS TAKE AWAY THE FILLET STEAK AND MAKE DO WITH THE MINCE!ferrari is f1 always has been always will be

...ferrari is f1 always has been always will be
    Yeah and its about time that changed ferrari think they are all high and mighty and that everyone should bow down to them , I think its bout time they got put in there place, F1 and motorsport DO NOT REVOLVE around them.

The Dogfather
    oh what a great idea???LETS TAKE AWAY THE FILLET STEAK AND MAKE DO WITH THE MINCE!ferrari is f1 always has been always will be
    Personally, I find fillet steak a bit bland, no flavour.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    As I've said not a big F1 Fan. But when the best driver and car on the day pulls in to let a driver that does not deserve first place win then what is the point.

Inferior driver wins and F1 is the looser.
    So to reflect do people want Ferrari to win with a selected driver over the best driver and car.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    2004 works s
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    Yeah and its about time that changed ferrari think they are all high and mighty and that everyone should bow down to them , I think its bout time they got put in there place, F1 and motorsport DO NOT REVOLVE around them.
    ferrari are in there place at the very top,motorsport does revolve round them ask wee bernie lol!!!!