New radiator needed - recommendations

jcbadger
    Hi all

I need a new radiator. My one is corroded and has a slow leak. I have seen new ones on ebay for around £90 plus delivery. My local motor factor (autosave)has quoted £175 and I not even going to bother with going to bmw - no offence John Clark (unless you can pleasantly surprise me with a sensible cost). Has anyone else purchased one off ebay from the various motor factors that are there - I guess from the price; the £90 radiator with 2 year warrantly (how much is that really worth if you need to make a claim) is probably the same manufacturer regardless of which supplier you buy it from. Any good or bad stories welcome. Thanks

JC

Car
    Mini R53 2005
    I'm pretty sure we are cheaper than the factors (Dingbro, autosave etc)

I can price up on Tuesday, as Monday is bank holiday, also, the eBay one, does it supply a part number?

jcbadger
    Hi

here's a link to the one on ebay. My model is a ONE, 2002. Many thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-MINI-1-COO...item3eff0a6ebf

Car
    Mini R53 2005
    doesn't look like a normal part number, ill have it checked on tuesday

Car
    Mini R53 2005
    Sorry mate, im looking at £170 all in including vat and discount.