N16shp

Parked beside the bieldside inn last night
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Yep, that was me alright. I work in there so i'm usual there or in the car park if there is space. The alloys could do with a bit of a clean so it wasn't up to my usual standard...I hate being caught off guard lol!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

coopert21ceb
    Saw you parked up on Westburn Rd this morning on my way home from work. Looks good! What you done with the spots??

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by coopert21ceb View Post
    Saw you parked up on Westburn Rd this morning on my way home from work. Looks good! What you done with the spots??
    What you mean about the spots?

I really wish I hadn't been parked there. My brother in law who just passed his test 3 weeks ago decided a drink and drive was in order, and wrote off his car. Thankfully in the end, and our 4 hour wait in A+E he escaped with just minor cuts and bruises but we did not appreciate the phone call at 3am from one of his friends telling us he's in and out of conciousness and that he was being taken to hospital. The car was not as bad as I had pictured in my head, luckily he wasn't going that fast but lost control and put it into a wall.

From a personal point of view, i'm glad he's ok, but I have absolutely no respect for him now. I really do hope that the authorities come down on him like a tonne of bricks as drink driving is just idiotic. He's lucky he had no passengers or hit anyone else, but even now, writing this nearly 15 hours on from the whole event, I am still super angry, annoyed, disgusted and disappointed in him.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    What you mean about the spots?

I really wish I hadn't been parked there. My brother in law who just passed his test 3 weeks ago decided a drink and drive was in order, and wrote off his car. Thankfully in the end, and our 4 hour wait in A+E he escaped with just minor cuts and bruises but we did not appreciate the phone call at 3am from one of his friends telling us he's in and out of conciousness and that he was being taken to hospital. The car was not as bad as I had pictured in my head, luckily he wasn't going that fast but lost control and put it into a wall.

From a personal point of view, i'm glad he's ok, but I have absolutely no respect for him now. I really do hope that the authorities come down on him like a tonne of bricks as drink driving is just idiotic. He's lucky he had no passengers or hit anyone else, but even now, writing this nearly 15 hours on from the whole event, I am still super angry, annoyed, disgusted and disappointed in him.
    Glad he's ok but that's a hard thing to deal with. Thank goodness no one else was hurt or worse killed then he'd be facing life in jail. I think people forget this you go to jail for this kinda thing. What turns out to be a great night ends in a life time of misery. More often than not it's the loved ones picking up the pieces.

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    N16SHP......... spotted you fueling up at Tesco King street today

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    N16SHP......... spotted you fueling up at Tesco King street today
    God dammit, I've been spotted 3 times this weekend and seen none of you's lol

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    God dammit, I've been spotted 3 times this weekend and seen none of you's lol
    Thats OK as I am MINI'less so you never know where i might pop up.

coopert21ceb
    There were some older pics must be with spot lights on the front of them. What you done with them.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    They are still on the car, thats why I am getting confused lol!!