Collinite No. 845 Wax

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    coopert21ceb
    I hate Aberdeen for the Gulls. Cleaned the car all nice and went out the next morning and I thought a dinasoar had crapped on my windscreen. And I am in one of the most western points of the City away from the Sea. I thought they were called SEA Gulls?? And why did they hit my Mini and not the girlfriends Freelander parked in front? Oh no they got to hit the smaller target. GGGGGRRRRRR

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by coopert21ceb View Post
    I hate Aberdeen for the Gulls. Cleaned the car all nice and went out the next morning and I thought a dinasoar had crapped on my windscreen. And I am in one of the most western points of the City away from the Sea. I thought they were called SEA Gulls?? And why did they hit my Mini and not the girlfriends Freelander parked in front? Oh no they got to hit the smaller target. GGGGGRRRRRR
    Yeah I know the feeling. I almost bought a Cooper with a mod target logo on the roof...now that WOULD of been asking for trouble lol!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I nearly had a fit leaving my Cooper at the Harbour at Whitby as they are bloody big birds the gulls as you’ll know. They were sitting on the car roofs in the car park and I thought one of those things will crap on my black roof.

Thankfully I came back to a clean roof but the TT in front was covered. I had a 1.5 lt bottle of Scottish rainwater out my water butts thats how much I hate bird crap when I'm away from the house.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

coopert21ceb
    Well I was thinking about the Helipad on the roof but that idea went out the window when I saw the size of some of them. Feared they may actually use it to land on. Horrible beasts that they are.

Beading from the 845 after 5 washes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]