Collinite No. 845 Wax

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Has anybody used Collinite No. 845 wax, if so what did you think of it?
    Polished Bliss and Clean your car seem to rate it just want to know if anyone on here has had any experience with it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Only used 476s and 915 and love both. . Use 915 on my cars just now

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Only used 476s and 915 and love both. . Use 915 on my cars just now
    That second one's the one I've got and it gives a lovely deep shine to the paintwork. I got a tin at Christmas and its almost gone. It's very easy to use with no residue. Autoglym stuff is bad for leaving dust everywhere. I like the dodo banana stuff too and it has the added bonus of smelling yummy.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

k3ith
    I use Colly 845 on my alloys, added protection against the evils of brake dust.

Quote Originally Posted by washshop View Post
    I use Colly 845 on my alloys, added protection against the evils of brake dust.
    I have been reading that some people use on wheels and/or there paint work. I think I might give it a shot as it seems to be pretty durable stuff and I need something like that due to the seagulls beside my work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Quote Originally Posted by ..S-J.. View Post
    I need something like that due to the seagulls beside my work.
    Is Aberdeen not just the pits for those bloody seagulls? I wash their filth off the car right away but last time one of those dirty boody flying rats dive bombed Dougall was through the night and by morning the roof was etched with it. CULL THE GULL

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheilz View Post
    Is Aberdeen not just the pits for those bloody seagulls? I wash their filth off the car right away but last time one of those dirty boody flying rats dive bombed Dougall was through the night and by morning the roof was etched with it. CULL THE GULL
    They are a right pain, need to clean it off most days after work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheilz View Post
    Would this rant have anything to do with the fact that today I avoided no less than 6 dead seagulls on the road? Nice one Sheliz, that's 6 less I have to worry about pooping on Roxy!!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

What are the differences between all the various numbers of Collinite? I've only tried 915, but happy with that on my EB/W JCW - are the different types for lighter/darker colours?

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

I have ordered the 845 will post pictures of the results later this week
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]