An update on the roof saga !!!

m8cxc
    hi all i recently posted was having mega probs with my roof went into boot today for sum work stuff and the paperwork i had was wet on further inspection mini in irvine have failed to put my roof back on correctly and they call themselfs experts went straight on the phone to speak to manager in irvine said to him id be straight up with it when he looked at you could see from his face he was mortified. anyway after this c*ck up they will be puttin it all right includin broken roof as i told them in no uncertain terms was i gona except anythin less and told them if they didnt i would be shoutin so loud about there incompetance that they would never sell another cabrio if i had anythin to do with it, anyway will be expecting a call tommorow to tell me when to bring it in to be fixed keep fingers crossed guys that all comes together for me. thanks carol xx

GCA3N
    fingers crossed for you.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    So sorry to hear of your woes, sorry to say, but, i would never ever buy a convertible in the UK and your problems just highlight one of the many reasons why.
    I hope you get fixed up ok

Car
    F56 Cooper
    good luck with it.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Wheelspin Kid
    Car
    mini cooper red/white
    Good luck Carol

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Good result in the end.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    good luck hope you get it sorted
    New sig coming soon

starting with a threat...way to get them on side

m8cxc
    well my coop away in to fairbairns to get looked at for what i have no idea they said its to see if they damaged the roof on tuesday when it was in gettin looked at on the plus they fave me a coop s to play with so that softens the blow a wee bit for now