German Moto GP (spoilers inc)

Well that was an awesome days racing yet again!!

What the heck Bradley Smith was thinking with that line he was taking in that one corner all the time I'll never know he could have done a lot better had he not been doing that

Marc Marquez is definately one to watch out for in the future, up and coming star I think. gotta feel sorry for Espagaro for his high side after just touching the grass and boom hes off!!

Rossi did an awesome job and was so unlucky to lose out on 3rd on the last corner to Stoner. And it was great watching them both battling it out

I hope De Puniet gets better soon, but I doubt we'll see him back any time soon this season after that crash he had, just lucky it wasn't any worse.

** THE DOC IS BACK!!*

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Was a good race My prediction was spot on with Rossi coming in 4th How fast was Pedrosas Honda tho.....went past Lorenzo like he was standing still
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Yep, fair enjoyed all the races, no way Stoner would have bullied Rossi out the way if he'd been fit.
    No luck for De Puniet

I really think De Puniet deserves to get a Factory bike next season after his performance this year so far on a private entry bike.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    I really think De Puniet deserves to get a Factory bike next season after his performance this year so far on a private entry bike.
    Aye but what would happen to his PLAYBOY sponsorship and more importantly who would have the 'brolly bunnies' if he got a works ride You've just not thought this through have you Ali
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Just read your post again and you say factory bike not works bike so I'll let you off