Coloured NMS stickers

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    GCA3N
    nice one

coopert21ceb
    Ah was hoping to get mine before Sundays Deeside Run. Never mind. Looking forward to seeing the coloured ones.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Craig let us know what I owe and i'll paypal it today.oh and the paypal email address.
    You can click on the NMS Sticker icon on the main website home page or simply send to:-
    alan@newminiscotland.co.uk

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    You can click on the NMS Sticker icon on the main website home page or simply send to:-
    alan@newminiscotland.co.uk
    will do Alan, soon as craigy gets the prices :0)

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    How much are the coloured ones?
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    will do Alan, soon as craigy gets the prices :0)
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    How much are the coloured ones?
    I'm hoping they will be the same price as normal ones, but, Craig will advise

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Hi Guys, don't really see the price being different, so if you want to pay Alan for them, make it the £2.25 each delivered (or if buying 2, make it £4.25 delivered) and I'll post them once I receive them. As I said earlier, just giving this til the end of the week before ordering then will get them done.

Cheers

Craig

GCA3N
    money sent to alan.

coopert21ceb
    Have already paid when I requested the original sticker but was a pain and changed to a colour one.
    Lookin forward to the post in the next week or so. Thanks guys

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    money sent to alan.
    Quote Originally Posted by coopert21ceb View Post
    Have already paid when I requested the original sticker but was a pain and changed to a colour one.
    Lookin forward to the post in the next week or so. Thanks guys
    Thanks Guys for payt. I will send an order on Sat should there be no more requests on Fri. It's our street golf competition on Fri, so it could get messy, so not doing it then...