Coloured NMS stickers

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The Dogfather
    Colour matching won't make much difference for internals because the glass has a green tint

coopert21ceb
    hhhhmmmm, green tint on a red sticker, does that not make purple?? Not having a purple looking sticker on my motor lol

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dogfather View Post
    Colour matching won't make much difference for internals because the glass has a green tint
    Quote Originally Posted by coopert21ceb View Post
    hhhhmmmm, green tint on a red sticker, does that not make purple?? Not having a purple looking sticker on my motor lol
    Just need to get an outside one then.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Guys, I go on holiday on fri for a week so either wait until I get back to do the order or Greig if you want to order from Carlo I'll pay him when I get back (he'll be fine with that)

C

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Guys, I go on holiday on fri for a week so either wait until I get back to do the order or Greig if you want to order from Carlo I'll pay him when I get back (he'll be fine with that)

C
    Craig there's no rush I'll wait till you get back, gives other's a chance add to the list.

Car
    Cool, that's perfect

stoney has offered to pick up and post when done

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Cool, that's perfect

stoney has offered to pick up and post when done
    Perfect then

Car
    Ok, any more orders before I put the order in??

GCA3N
    I forgot about this Craig. Well it's been 3 weeks or so, so a wee order sounds good.

Craig let us know what I owe and i'll paypal it today.oh and the paypal email address.

Car
    I'm going to wait til the end of the week before ordering just in case some folk haven't seen this. Ill pay for this out if the nms slush fund so no immediate rush for money