JCW Steering Wheel

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Wheelspin Kid
    Car
    mini cooper red/white
    Looks fab

Car
    F56 Cooper
    If it got to the pic above (First pic) I’d have walked back into the house and said thats it the cars broken I’ll need to buy a new one.

New wheel looks very nice.
    Last edited by Stewart; 9th July 2010 at 09:44 AM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Sav112 View Post
    If it got to the pic above (First pic) I’d have walked back into the house and said thats it the cars broken I’ll need to buy a new one.

New wheel looks very nice.

Be honest Stewart you nearly did that for the side indicators

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Here when you pulled off the side scuttle thing I thought I took it well......Half the battle is knowing how it comes off. Anyway I knew you'd be good for a new Cooper if it had snapped.

I’m sure Andy P is the same, we appreciate what you guys do but its not for us….its like that Father Ted episode were he buys a car for the raffle and attempts to fix a small dent and it started with him with a Hammer and goes back to him with a hammer and the car is trashed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVXML...has_verified=1

3 mis 45 sec... after all the adds.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

if i were to buy another jcw wheel, I'd go for the all leather version as the alcantara's all worn down on mine now.

Car
    Mini R53 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroJonny View Post
    if i were to buy another jcw wheel, I'd go for the all leather version as the alcantara's all worn down on mine now.
    If i remember correct, these are NLA now

no longer available?

if that for both generations?

The alcantara one for the R53 is still available, but they are scarce

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    Mini R53 2005
    R53 Leather is NLA
    R56 Leather is Available for the meantime.

does anyone know where i could get my alcantara one retrimmed or even a replacement cover? i'm tempted to stick with the alcantara