JCW Steering Wheel

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    GCA3N
    Ian have you got the JCW gear knob and hand brake yet?

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Ian have you got the JCW gear knob and hand brake yet?
    No as I dont really like the gear knob so I never thought it was worth getting the handbrake on its own. Plus the factory JCW has the red numerals on the gear know so is all ready that wee bit different

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    No as I dont really like the gear knob so I never thought it was worth getting the handbrake on its own. Plus the factory JCW has the red numerals on the gear know so is all ready that wee bit different
    Got to say I love the gear knob never liked the normal tbh. Know what u mean though about the red bits though. The sales guy was laughing at me when I picked the car up as while he nipped back to get something I swapped over the original one for the carbon fibre one. Quickest mod in history hadn't even driven the car off the forecourt yet

Any plans for urs in the near future?

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Only plans for mine is that it will be getting traded in next year when the warranty runs out.

I dont think there is any need to change anything as it looks and goes well.