IPhone 4G - Any reviews of one from you guys?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Wul
    OK - so in the next few months my contract with T-Mobile will be up and giving serious thought to coughing up for an Iphone 4G. Done all the searching on MSE so up to speed with the cheapest contracts/ PAYG options etc.

But just wondered if anyone on here had one and what you think of it?

Cheers

GCA3N
    Needs some time to sort out the bugs so if your waiting a few months then it should be sorted. As an option HTC desire very very good phone and cheaper than iphone.

The Dogfather
    Not a big enough step over the 3GS to justify a upgrade but less buggy than the HTC and X10

Car
    '55 plate Cooper S Checkmate
    Im getting mine next week hopefully! so shall let you know!

Barry has one so he'll be along soon!!

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Acht feck !!!

Here's me trying to keep up with technology with the 3GS (& I MEAN trying............)

& they go & bring out a better one

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    I love mine, so much slicker than the 3G and faster too. HD filming is awesome feature and the camera is much improved.

Don't see the point in waiting on the bugs getting fixed? There is only a signal issue that may or may not be fixed with a software update but mines never drops a call even when bridging the gap on the casings.

I think people see the bars dropping rapidly and get shocked... then they scaremonger and create a mountain out of a molehill!

Its worth the jump as an upgrade or like me i paid 40 quid to get out my contract.

However i am biased as i get 30% discount on the phone and tariff lol

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazthemod View Post
    I love mine, so much slicker than the 3G and faster too. HD filming is awesome feature and the camera is much improved.

Don't see the point in waiting on the bugs getting fixed? There is only a signal issue that may or may not be fixed with a software update but mines never drops a call even when bridging the gap on the casings.

I think people see the bars dropping rapidly and get shocked... then they scaremonger and create a mountain out of a molehill!

Its worth the jump as an upgrade or like me i paid 40 quid to get out my contract.

However i am biased as i get 30% discount on the phone and tariff lol
    I have the 3GS baz and I have found a massive difference now on the 4os software. Is there a big jump again to the 4 from the 3GS.

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    I went from 3G so can't really comment mate... I would say its almost worth it for the camera tho! It also has more ram than the 3G/s also the battery is slightly better.

Car
    R53 GP

(no hater) gonna buy one lol

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Haha I like it!