..Jade :-)

Car
    R58 2012 JCW Coupe
    I was coming up to the big round about at Falkirk Stadium.. I was like oh look Poppy a lovely convertable all black S oh wait thats Jade lol!

Car looked fab
    eTune'd Mini JCW Coupe

Leanne :) xo

Just Jade
    Hi Leanne

Haha you talking to Poppy LOL !!! I usually spot you, but missed you this time!! What time was this at? She needs a good wash and polish tbh, but we're living in the middle of a building site atm its impossible to keep her clean :(

Car
    R58 2012 JCW Coupe
    Lol yeah i sometimes talk to her.... Erm cant rememeber what time at but your car looked lovely and shiney was a great day for a convertable Mini i was very jealous lol!!
    eTune'd Mini JCW Coupe

Leanne :) xo