Put a wee twist to my bonnet Stripes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    In truth I am currently thinking about what graphic to put on my mini thinking shelby in a matt but soft sheen dark silver/light grey colour.

However in the mean time I'd thought we would do our own and fit what I have always wanted and that's dog prints. Not everyones cup of tea but I'm chuffed Allan put them on for me and I chose where they should go. Cost me £14 a 10 min job.

Cooper Coupe...

Delboy
    That's quite funny ! You could also have had a trail of paw prints from the bonnet, over the roof and down the back doors!

Was going to do that but to much hassle taking them of when it comes time to fit the stripes, this way only the back ones are a bother to take of. However as I like them I may keep them on until after the winter and get my stripes fresh for the spring...... we will see.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    thats shockin letin your dog jump up your car with those mucky paws
    New sig coming soon

I like it - looks very original and fun :)

I'm glad you have all got it just wanted it to be a bit of fun
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Not a Criticism but I’d have done them more natural like something was walking over the car instead of the wide and on the bonnet stripes affect but fun all the same, I like the rear end more as it does look more natural. Girl up the road has butterfly's on her new black Bettle.
    Last edited by Stewart; 4th July 2010 at 10:53 PM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

I know what you mean and I would have done if it I thought it would be on the car permanent. If I don't get fed up and you never know I might decide it's what I want then the stripes will come off and I will visit minidesign to get a professional job done.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Ha ha, they look pretty cool Fi. Not my cup of tea, but I still think its cool and original!!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

GCA3N
    It's original i'll give you that, as other's have said not my cup of tea but good on you for being original

Shelby up over BTW would look good imo.