Watches.

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Glorious
    Here's my Omega SMP. I have a few other watches, one Seiko Black Monster, and a Casio Pro Tek for when I'm training, but I love the Seamaster Pro. Omega stopped making these and it's quite sought after in the watch community so it'll hold it's value well. Might end up on my eldest's wrist on his 18th but I have a long time to enjoy it before that comes around. would eventually like to add a Planet Ocean or Rolex DSSD.

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    A couple of additions to my watch collection.

Got this last year.

And my amazingly gorgeous wife went halfers with me on this for my birthday. Been drooling over this watch for a couple of years and I absolutely love it. The sweep of the second hand is awesome.

Now have a nice collection. Still an empty space though. Hmmmmm.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

euan
    Oh, very nice. Love the Chopard, but is it not massive???

I wore my Monaco for the first time in ages yesterday, loved having it back on though as it's the weekend with kids, I'll be back to the "day" watch.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Lovely Calibre S Andy! My best mate bought one the same time I got my Aquaracer, that picture really does it no justice.

Euan, I'm jealous, I'm still trying to get my wife to get me a Monaco for graduation...still failing miserably lol!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

euan
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    Lovely Calibre S Andy! My best mate bought one the same time I got my Aquaracer, that picture really does it no justice.

Euan, I'm jealous, I'm still trying to get my wife to get me a Monaco for graduation...still failing miserably lol!
    It's a lovely thing and I love wearing it, it always feels special as I'd wanted one for about 15 years and it, along with my Omega are the only two watches in the box that are always safe. Took about 4 years of hinting to get it though ;-) My wife bought it for me one Christmas after we got engaged as we had always agreed that when we did, she'd get a big stone and I'd get a Monaco. Can't believe the price of them now though, I'd be looking for a good second hand one now (and if you're into Monacos, check this site out LINK - I really like the Monza he has at the moment. )

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by euan View Post
    Oh, very nice. Love the Chopard, but is it not massive???

I wore my Monaco for the first time in ages yesterday, loved having it back on though as it's the weekend with kids, I'll be back to the "day" watch.
    Cheers Euan. It's really not that big. For a while I wanted a Raymond Weil chronograph watch which looked amazing in the brochures, on the web and the advertising placards etc. But when I finally saw the watch it was enormous. The Chopard is just a beauty! Love it!

A.

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post

Cheers Neil. It's a cracking watch and you're right these crappy photo's really don't do it justice.

A.

Sportspack Mark
    Dont suppose its worth posting pics of my £30 work watch in here?

Some absolute beauties in this thread!

Today's watch. Baume Mercier

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1331509799200.jpg  
    Cooper Coupe...

euan
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    Cheers Euan. It's really not that big. For a while I wanted a Raymond Weil chronograph watch which looked amazing in the brochures, on the web and the advertising placards etc. But when I finally saw the watch it was enormous. The Chopard is just a beauty! Love it!

A.
    Re: Raymond Weil - the Freelancer chrono? It's a lovely looking thing but it's a 42 which is a big as I can wear. My Hamilton GMT is 42 but looks like a 44 as it hardly has any bezel on it and I stopped wearing it as the strap made it look even bigger. So I had a strap made to my spec and now it's never off my wrist.