Watches.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Ooooooohhh. Watches.. Drool. Lenore and I have a disgusting watch fetish. We'd have many more if we had the money, but our current list is....

Me:
    Tag Heuer Formula 1 Kirium
    Ebel 1911 Discovery

Lenore:
    Raymond Weil Parsifal
    Tag Heuer Formula 1
    Dior Christal.

Lenore has her eye on an Omega with a gold bezel and tons of diamonds but it's £10k, so she's just gonna have to wait until we're rich beyond our dreams. She also fancies a different colour Dior and a Chanel. I have my eye on a Tag Calibre S with the electro-automatic engine, a couple of Chopard chronometers and a Ebel 1911 BTR. However, we're skint just now so they are all in a long line of "one day's".

I'll take some pics of the watches later on this week when we're off.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

condor
    My Passion........im a sales Executive for a watch company and work within the jewellery trade therefore I can get at good prices ( also a horolagist )...watchmaker...colection includes
    1, Tag Carrera
    2, Omega Seamaster,
    5, Breil Ducati Watch,
    6, Tissot T Touch.
    7,Omega seamaster,
    8,6 x Citizen Divers Promasters,
    9, Oris williams F1 Watch,
    10, Just sold Rolex sumariner and picking up Rolex GMT wit Ceramic bezel next week
    11, Omega Co Axial Constillation
    12, 3 x 9ct Gold Omegas

List goes on and on........watches always for sale ..so send p.m if interested.

Man the young pups these days must be making way too much money, great minis and nice but expensive watches...

Yeah Im into my watches as well and have been since a kid back home seeing the local street vendors trying to flog them lol.
    Ive got a couple just now, my daily user and my good (sorry that should be my "GREAT WATCH!!!") that gets worn when I go out try to look smart (I know thats impossible) And I've got an old Omega watch which that my mum gave me that used to belong to my dad before he died.

Will maybe try and get some pics up if and when I can.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Sorry for the crap photo taken from my phone

My only day to day watch

Delboy
    Quote Originally Posted by condor View Post
    My Passion........im a sales Executive for a watch company and work within the jewellery trade therefore I can get at good prices ( also a horolagist )...watchmaker...
    That's cheating

Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Sorry for the crap photo taken from my phone
    And so you should be - maybe your phone has a macro setting?

And please note everyone:-

Del

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    Man the young pups these days must be making way too much money, great minis and nice but expensive watches...

:
    agree there, must be drug dealers

I have a Tag F1 :)
    Stephen & Allyson

I have four Phillippe Starck designed Fossil watches, they are not expensive, dearest was just under £100 but look amazing and work really well. I also have one of the very first digital watches from early 70s, its called a Novus and belonged to my dad.
    LOVE LIFE,LIVE LIVI

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    Ooooooohhh. Watches.. Drool. Lenore and I have a disgusting watch fetish. We'd have many more if we had the money, but our current list is....

Me:
    Tag Heuer Formula 1 Kirium
    Ebel 1911 Discovery

Lenore:
    Raymond Weil Parsifal
    Tag Heuer Formula 1
    Dior Christal.

Lenore has her eye on an Omega with a gold bezel and tons of diamonds but it's £10k, so she's just gonna have to wait until we're rich beyond our dreams. She also fancies a different colour Dior and a Chanel. I have my eye on a Tag Calibre S with the electro-automatic engine, a couple of Chopard chronometers and a Ebel 1911 BTR. However, we're skint just now so they are all in a long line of "one day's".

I'll take some pics of the watches later on this week when we're off.

A.
    Omega...also drool! I really wanted a Planet Oceans chrono, but just couldn't justify the price. The standard Planet Ocean was just within budget, but 2k for just a standard movement was just too much for me!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    This ones for the older members, Remember those digital calculator watches of the 80’s I always wanted one as a kid. It did everything. God when I think of an I-phone now its like a different world, but back then this was watch was the business.

So Condor if I want my Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Midsize Watch your the man to ask
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!