mk1 project. why new mini is getting sold.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    as some of you know i have a number of classics. 1960's minis.

well this is the latest. to many minis at teh moment so new mini is going CHECK FOR SSALE SECTION FOR A DECENT MINI.........anyways pics speak a thousand words.......

body is almost rubbed down. it's going white and black so has to be perfect. More time rubbing it down the better the finish.

Getting there....

new mini will pay for paint job on the classic.........

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Funnily enough was with my friend digging around his garage today and we had out original 10” Mini Cooper wheels ( the ones with the round holes) if you know what your talking about that you cant get hold of for love nor money also original Mini alloys.

Said he should clear his 1960’s and later Mini stuff as he was clearing about 1Ks worth of copper low voltage cable to sell.

It’s really a gold mine of Mini parts and my friend knows his stuff, all he was saying was you cant buy these tyres now you have to get them specially made etc.

Good luck with the classic.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

sounds interesting........ my garage is like that but most of it is going to be used on the restoration.

It's finished...

Forgot I had this post...

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Only took 2 years

Forbes
    Looks great. You moved in that time too Brian?

Darn tootin...

To both above posts........

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Superb Brian

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Nice work

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Looks a good job
    New sig coming soon