AMOC Summer Show

Car
    Mini less - Juke ;)
    I'm not home this weekend so missing out but this is always a good day out.

Aberdeen Mini Owners Club family fun day this Sunday at Grampian Transport Museum, Alford. Lots of stuff to look and do at including a track, raffles, bottle stall, some lovely Aircooled VW's from Aberdeen Aircooled club, bouncy castle, burger van, ice cream, a selection of my mini photographs and artwork for sale (please buy loads) and maybe a mini or two! hope to see you there!Aberdeen Mini Owners Club family fun day this Sunday at Grampian Transport Museum, Alford. lots of stuff to look and do at including a track, raffles, bottle stall, some lovely Aircooled VW's from Aberdeen Aircooled club, bouncy castle, burger van, ice cream, a selection of my mini photographs and artwork for sale (please buy loads) and maybe a mini or two.

should be a good day out and apparently they ordered the weather this year..........

Iam heading through to it for a nosey hopefully get some bits n pieces for the classic if there is trade stalls
    2011 Mini CooperS COUNTRYMAN with CHILLI PACK in ROYAL GREY , 1998 Mini COOPERSPORT in BRITISH RACING GREEN

what you after????got a garage full o classic mini bits. mk1 mk2 mk3 mk4 and guess what mk5