Cooper S Exhaust Free

Wannabe F1 test pilot Neil and Lorna's Avatar
    Free to good home, Taker will have to collect though, location Scottish Borders.

Cooper S Exhaust.
    Came of a R53 Cooper S 05 plate, due to JCW kit being installed by the dealer before delivery, so only done a few miles.

Reason for getting rid. fed up banging my head on it in the shed.
    If no takers then its going to the dump next week.

Neil.
    Neil Lorna

MINI Countryman Cooper S All 4

Watch yourself Neil, Andy will no doubt be along shortly to tell you that you've posted this in the wrong thread if I'm correct, seeing as your putting this up as "for free".

I know exactly what your going through with having an exhaust in the road at home they take up so much space. Hopefully it goes to a good home quickly tho

Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    Watch yourself Neil, Andy will no doubt be along shortly to tell you that you've posted this in the wrong thread if I'm correct, seeing as your putting this up as "for free".

I know exactly what your going through with having an exhaust in the road at home they take up so much space. Hopefully it goes to a good home quickly tho

Ah bugger, never realised there was a items for free thingy.

N.
    Neil Lorna

baptie
    I would have took it but not near local for uplift, kinda like to hold spares of stuff.

Could speak nicely to mate in Gala......lol

Hi i would be able to pick up this weekend if you havnt taken to the dump.

Exhaust now gone

Nice to meet you this morning Scott

Neil
    Neil Lorna