Mequires polish.

E1ONN
    hi all. i bought the mequires polish at the weekend i washed and dried my car then i used the polish it looked great when it was all polished, i buffed the car down with a proper polishing cloth but iv noticed that all of the dust is sticking to the car. the dust or grime has never stuck to my car before after i had polished it. What do you think will be causing this?

cheers.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    It's just static... Use a feather duster or antistatic duster. Otherwise, just wash the car to get rid of the polish dust

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Get some Meg 16 wax in and it will keep looking good for longer. I always either glaze and then wax the car or just seal after polish for winter.

Don’t know about the dust, I had to give up giving the car a second coat of wax on Saturday because for the first time after a wash there was layer of dust on the roof within minutes and after another rinse it was back on within five minute. So played safe and gave the wax a miss.

Could just have been on of those days were its in the air.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

E1ONN
    cheers guys. i got the mequires polish but it was in 3 stages, like preparing the paint for polish then preparing the paint for wax is it best to get all 3 stages of the products or just use the polish?