Clubman High End Audio Install

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Dogfather
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombers View Post
    Can you still get Radio 2
    No, I've disabled the radio

Audio Advice
    Mids in doors look tidy. I love the PRS grilles

The Pioneer P99 OE thingy bob would work well and give you the adjustment and flexibilty you require

Just an idea

The Dogfather
    Cheers

Do you mean the AXM-P90RS?

Had a listen to Mark from Turners in Sunderland's new SQ car that has the ODR setup (plus another 21k of kit as well) and was totally blown away by it. Unfortunately the ODR stuff is probably out of my budget hence the aim of getting a Bit One but Mark said to have a look for the older model P9 ???? as he'd be able to tune it almost as well as the ODR stuff.
    Last edited by The Dogfather; 10th July 2010 at 10:29 PM.

stuart_hatch
    Vibe amplifiers and pioneer speakers? Really?

The Dogfather
    Quote Originally Posted by stuart_hatch View Post
    Vibe amplifiers and pioneer speakers? Really?
    Yes, why not these vibe amps are brilliant and extremely compact.
    Last edited by The Dogfather; 11th July 2010 at 09:29 PM.

sammohung
    Hi,
    I love ur install!! I'm in the middle of upgrading my system in the clubman, such a big job. I've alrady done the front & now moving onto the the rear speakers & amp.

Could u tell me how to strip out the back of the clubman?
    Thanks