Hi from Aberdeen

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    Hey, welcome along! Good to have another Mini owner up here!!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

coopert21ceb
    ace Sheilz. Plenty of time to sort out something. You be up for a Deeside run in Aug Neil? New to all this so be fine to meet a few Mini folk from the Deen

Doug_m
    Hey!
    From Aberdeenshire bit into the toon quite a bit.
    I'm game for a run sometime. Free at weekends (usually) lol

coopert21ceb
    Ace, will let you know in plenty of time

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by coopert21ceb View Post
    ace Sheilz. Plenty of time to sort out something. You be up for a Deeside run in Aug Neil? New to all this so be fine to meet a few Mini folk from the Deen
    Yeah I should be, some decent roads up here too!!

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    Yeah I should be, some decent roads up here too!!

Absolutely - and on the way through Aberdeen can have a fun game of chicken with the potlholes. This is becoming one of my pet hates especially because of folk parking cars oppositie potholes so that passing traffic has no option but go bumpity bump and crunch over them

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

coopert21ceb
    Well I am starting to wonder if driving on the moon would be better for our little cars. Love how our wonderful City council can spend millions on a new headquarters but they can't fix the roads leading to it. But your right N16SHP, Deeside has some fab roadsd. Best one has to be over the hill to Tomintoul. It's amazing. Since I am only new to this any help in getting a run sorted would be great. Never been on one let alone tried to sort one out. But if my first one is going to be a great day of pot hole dodging and scenery whizzing by with a load of other Mini folk then I am sure I will love it.

Ok, moving discussion to the social and meets section (seems more appropriate since I am trying to get a few folk together for a run)
    Last edited by coopert21ceb; 19th June 2010 at 12:30 PM.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Where in Aberdeen are you from? I couldn't place the houses in the background!

Hogman
    Welcome!

Looks like we have a good group of us here in Aberdeen (shire), count me in for any runs out, not done a Mini one yet but if I am home then count me in for some fun!!