Hi from Aberdeen

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Wheelspin Kid
    Car
    mini cooper red/white
    Hi

Forbes
    Welcome. Think I saw your car today actually, though can't mind where.

I have either purple or blue wheels so easy to spot

coopert21ceb
    Was out at Westhill tonight. Anyone tell me how to change the text above the picture, cause I never wrote "theory test pass"???? Need to sort a Deeside run to Ballater sometime.

Forbes
    It changes as you post more

coopert21ceb
    good, and my pic hasn't come up either. You gonna be going to Alford on the 4th for the Mini show there?

Forbes
    I would like to say yes or know but I usually leave it till last minute

coopert21ceb
    well if you or anyone else reading is heading along, let me know

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Love your car. Will you have to wait long for your reg? What will it be? You might've noticed quite a few minis in Abz. Seems to be the mini capital of Scotland!
    I won't be going to Alford. Dougall will be scooting about the south of Ireland on that date

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

coopert21ceb
    Well we will have to arrange a run for when he is back. Should be here next week, it's T21 CEB. There were never a load of Minis til I decided to get one, now they are everywhere.
    Check out your Diary for Aug 7th or 8th. Anyone up for a Deeside run. Start at the beach, up Union St then out South Deeside road to Banchory then along to Ballater for food somewhere?
    Last edited by coopert21ceb; 18th June 2010 at 09:33 PM.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    I think that sounds pretty good. I'm also on holiday first two weeks in August and nothing planned so I think Dougall would be quite happy stretching his legs out the road a bit though because of family being at home would be best waiting a bit before I commit. So that's me a maybe.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.