Hi from Aberdeen

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    coopert21ceb
    Hi folks. 1st time Mini owner. Just got my 57 plate Mini Cooper 2 days ago. Lovin it so far. Would wuite like to do some Mini trips so if anyone up Aberdeen way fancies a Sunday run, let me know.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    there are plenty of runs all over scotland that you can join in have a look in the mini meets part of the fourms you will find them all there

stoney
    New sig coming soon

dellie
    Welcome, I'm also from Aberdeen

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by coopert21ceb View Post
    Hi folks. 1st time Mini owner. Just got my 57 plate Mini Cooper 2 days ago. Lovin it so far. Would wuite like to do some Mini trips so if anyone up Aberdeen way fancies a Sunday run, let me know.

your in luck there is a run in Aberdeen area this Sun

coopert21ceb
    Just checked that one out. Working SIGH!! Do you anywone who might be going to Alford on the 4th?

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Hello I'm from Aberdeen too. If you see a cheerful red clubman with blue stripes that'll be Dougall. He likes people saying hello to him so mind and wave/flash/toot if you see him. He's often to be seen scooting around Aberdeen. What colour is your mini? Pics?

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

coopert21ceb
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I got a Chilli Red Cooper a couple of days ago. Still waiting to get my plate put on it thanks to the DVLA. Anyway, hopefully my pics are showing. Looking forward to meeting folk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 103_1108.jpg   DSC01335.jpg  
    Last edited by coopert21ceb; 18th June 2010 at 07:49 PM.

GCA3N
    Welcome along get your new car down too callander on Sunday great run starting there. Your wee coop looks smart. Any plans to mod it?

coopert21ceb
    Really not sure about mods yet. Don't even know where to start to be honest. But I change my ideas from day to day so who knows lo. Tell me, does anyone know how much it is to get the handsfree working in the car. I have the phone button on the dash but its not set up.