Arbroath Assessment

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Fantastic day. The comments have to be as follows:

1)HUGE thanks go to Shoppie from me and my big (wee) bro. Sorry for having to leave early and cause you hassle. Your patience and assistance were greatly appreciated. Thanks also for organising the day for us. You also win quote of the day for "We'll be leaving when the polis get here" in a true Italian Job Stylee.

2)Most painful sight of the day was the mess neddy little b@satards made to KJ's motor. If you need an extra set of steel toecaps in the vigilante squad to hunt them down I'm there dude! :mad:

3)The biggest "on the bright side" moment also goes to KJ for having the sexiest wheels there. Niiiiiiiiiiice!

4)The best recovery of the day goes to Fossy Jnr. Clowns to the left of 'im, jokers to the right and he goes "Fek it! I'm going this way!" goes straight on and all follow! Quality!

5)Sexiest thing of the day, in my humble opinion, goes to the heart breakingly sexy Kirsty...

mobile!! I REALLLLLLY want your car! Yellow & Black 'S! <drools>

6)Most courtieous person of the day also goes to Kirsty who helped many of us out by stopping and waving us on when the wandering MINI's were trying our best to get back on track.

7)Most in need of Wul's services on the day was tha big pimpin WillieM for that SHOCKING wax job!

8)Best driving moment of the day goes to Tribal for not 1 but 2 instances. 1: The sudden swing onto the hard shoulder to close her boot after some VERY dodgy advice on how her key works (Wimen...sheesh) 2: The Schumacher esque way she was behind me on the left on the roundabout but once I went to move back into convoy in front of her she was already a lil speck in the distance in front of me! Barrichelo out Tribal in in my opinion!

9)Finally the most schizophrenic moment of the day goes to ickle lnl. "Fossy Jnr turn that music off it's terrible!!" as he gets his ickle groove on none the less.

Quality day folks. Wish I coulda stayed longer and talked to more of you. Was excellent putting faces to names. Roll on the next 'un.
    :approve:

Monsta Mo Mini
    MASSIVE RESPECT TO SHOPPIE

Honestly, I can't say it enough! The mnd boggles how much organising that must have taken. A great day out for all the NMS family (despite the best efforts of the weather).

Apologies to all those towards the rear of the convoy through Arbroath who were stupid enough to follow me....

Was great seeing so many new faces and some more familiar ugly ones

For lnl - I'll ask my brother what type of induction kit the guy in the Tornado has fitted...yours is just not LOUD ENOUGH!

...biggest disappointment for me though....I didn't get to meet Big Col:clown:

Julz
    :(I still wish I could've gone, but hey, the kitchen sink and shower are fitted and the flooring is down in the upstairs loo!!:clown:

Yeah, I would like to echo what you guys have been saying to Shoppie, a lot of time and effort went into that meet. cracking stuff sir !!!!

Everyone I met today was very friendly and welcoming and I would like to thank them too. It was good to put a face to those usernames

Looking forward to the next time, Cullen maybe, we'll see.

Great bunch of people all round

Monki
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

Kirsty
    Yep Definately have to agree that Shoopie has done an amazing job of organising such an event and that it was a great day apart from parts where the weather was....we won't go there!!! HEE HEE!!!! Brilliant to catch up with everyone again and REALLY looking forward to the Cullen run!!!! Totally agree about KJ's car I'll be there with my steelies on too!!!! Happy birthday to the yung un!! Hope you have a ball tonight!!!! Col...what can I say FANK YOU!!! I might let you have a wee shot sometime if you pwomise not to get too close to any green astras!! HEE HEE!!!!
    Glad things are looking up on the house front Julz!!! When is the housewarming then???

What happened to KJS' MINI ?

What happened to KJs' car ?

3GGG
    quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

What happened to KJs' car ?
    Some little NED keyed the bonnet and some other panels, not at the show today tho'. I felt really sad to see it. :( Such a great looking MINI.

Sorry to hear that KJ, I have had mined keyed aswell and it aint good, but ****em !!!! and yours is such a nice motor.

Monki

GAJ
    What they all say. Well done Shoppie!