vibration

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    cookie9561
    since getting my coopers air con fixed by main dealer under warranty i can feel vibration through the clutch pedal and brake pedal as well as the steering vibrating,does anyone know if they are connected,be grateful for any answers

Resident old yin.
    Is it just when the AC is on?

Or is it when the fan blower is on and AC is off.

cookie9561
    when i start car its fine,say drive few miles then switch on air con and it starts,after i switch off it still stays wee while then goes

GCA3N
    Very strange never heard of that. Have you spoken to the Garage again?

cookie9561
    no need to go back and see what they say

cookie9561
    just back from dealer,mechanic came out and said only thing he could suggest that they look up and see if any info on it from bmw,says they havent had any complaints except me,magic,just what you want to hear,also said might be worth seeing if there is software update or turn up idle speed,got pins and needles from driving ha ha

Resident old yin.
    Can you not tell them it is a new fault which only started immediately after they "fixed" your aircon?

cookie9561
    thing is ive never had air con working since ive bought car until now,bmw mechanic saying well now its working ur first one to complain it vibrates,hes saying ye i acknowledge vibration but its not that bad and ur first to complain,its usul garge line,bit pissed off at bmw as everyone says they are great at sorting your probs out,girlfriend drove car today and she says its horrible feeling through steering wheel

Resident old yin.
    I've never felt vibration through the steering wheel in ANY car from the AC.

cookie9561
    well thats my feeling,ive had a fair few cars with air con,drove cars for hertz part time for over 20 years nad never felt that,just getting pissed off after spending over 11 grand to have this crap,kno lm coming across as negative but thought i would at least have a car that didnt have this kinda of issues