Jet lag

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dellie
    My sleep pattern us still fooked up after my long haul flight last week, been home a week tomorrow

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Ecosse View Post
    I do not have any real problems with jet lag, suggest you get a job with shifts
    Agreed, instant cure

Get a job in the 'real' world

Jeez, it's only the east coast of USA ffs, try Australia !!!!
    Last edited by Crombers; 14th June 2010 at 10:57 AM.

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Ok what you need to do is this on your way home u can sleep as much as you want but don't eat then when you get back you have a meal for the time of day I.e. If it's 6pm you have dinner if it's 7am have breakfast and this tells your brain it's that time of day so it helps your body clock go back to normal
    New sig coming soon

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Hmmm. Did that Rob. Got home about 11.30, had lunch about 12.30 then went for the cats. Went to bed on Saturday night at 10pm, fell asleep straight away. Slept for 13 hours and got up at 11am Sunday. Then last night I was lying awake at 5am 'cos I couldn't get to sleep. Up at 10am today as we're back to work. So, home now and will be getting off to bed soon. Up at 6am though as we have a meeting in Stirling tomorrow. Hoping I don't stay awake to 5am again.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I tend to find as long as you are disiplined, and get back into a regular pattern. Don't nap, if you feel your tired, go get active. Plenty walks, and then when it gets to a decent time such as 8-9pm and your tired, sleep but make sure you have a time to get up at say 9am and stick to it. Its worse the more you sleep. The brain works in 3 hour patterns, i.e. light sleep, deep sleep (REM) and then light sleep again so if you can stick to that, it also helps! And as stoney said, eat at regular times.
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Yeah, I think we slept on too long on the Saturday. If we'd got up at 8 or 9am, I don't think we'd be having the same trouble.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto