Quote Originally Posted by Bazthemod View Post
Had one and just took it back the other day. Im a big apple fan but even I wasn't that impressed to be honest! This sat ontop of my Mac Book Pro and there was something that punched me in the guts about using a 600 quid device over a 1500 quid device lol.

The apps for ipad are pretty poor at the moment and something i hope will improve, you don't even get facebook!

If you have an iPhone you will get annoyed with ipad as you will wish the ipad did more of what the phone does and vice-verse.

Maybe the Macbook Pro and iPhone have spoilt it for me, i just felt it was an expensive device for something i seen myself losing the novelty of using very quickly!

Good points however is the screen - fantastic display that makes everything pop!

Battery life is awesome compared to iphone too!

I think in time this will be a great device but to really get there it needs more apps and features such as onboard cameras.
Have to agree with you Baz. I've been a mac user now since the days of the colourful imac G3's yes we all remember them

But after playing with the iPad just felt that Apple have came up short in their originality. For me, my new iMac and Powerbook just cannot be beaten!