Today I test drove

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Is it the t5 one I like those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nope, just a normally-aspirated 2.5. Has the T5 wheels and bodykit though. I bought it for £650 three years ago, has now done over 150k miles, and has never broke down once. Sails through its MOT each time. I just use it as a workhorse, to keep the Mini for the weekends. Bought it to carry my mountain bike (so not to scratch the Mini) - the bike cost more than 3 times what the car did!

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

The Dogfather
    The other day I test drove a Abarth 500, it was really fun to drive. Wouldn't buy one just yet though as there's rumours of the brilliant new multiair finding its way under the bonnet.

Mini_Disaster
    Was it alot quicker than your m3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wasnt quicker than the M3, it was a lot smoother than I was expecting & put the power down very well when I got the chance. The noise this thing makes when on full chat is the addictive thing!!

I liked it so much im seriously thinking about selling my beemer & getting one!!

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    LOL Today I test drove a Puegot 308 1.6 sport convertible. Its pig ugly but I thought I was just fair archie with the hard top down. Only prob I forgot my shades to pose with and left my ipod in Dougall. The car itself was ok for what it is, a bit soft on the pedals, but then all cars are like that compared to the tight precise Mini drive, recaro type seats were ok but difficult to find the ideal driving position. I liked the convertible experience though, that was very nice. Am hoping its a nice day tomorrow and Monday so I can get a shottie at posing too.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

GCA3N
    Think it's a miserable forcast for tomorrow shielz.

I'd love an s convertible just wish that mini would bring out a folding tin top one, now then we'd be talking.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Think it's a miserable forcast for tomorrow shielz.

I'd love an s convertible just wish that mini would bring out a folding tin top one, now then we'd be talking.
    O b*ggar! What about Monday? Any sunshine on the horizon for us peely wally Scots? I have some very smart gucci shades that need airing and besides I want to be a posser for a couple of days.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheilz View Post
    O b*ggar! What about Monday? Any sunshine on the horizon for us peely wally Scots? I have some very smart gucci shades that need airing and besides I want to be a posser for a couple of days.
    Can u pose in a pug? Lol

I think it's to improve on Monday, fingers crossed.