world cup 2010

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    GCA3N
    Right gonna rename this thread to "who hates football and the world cup"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    It was kind of a thread FOR football lovers and in particular the 2010 world cup, so I don't really see your the point of your comment.

SORRY boss

ha ha its a who hates football thread now
    New sig coming soon

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post

SORRY boss

ha ha its a who hates football thread now
    Swines the lot of you

Delboy
    Getting back to the football , yes, I'm looking forward to watching the games. I really hope England get stuffed and don't make it out of the group stage but I actually think they'll win their group . As for my prediction for the overall winner - I'll plump for Brazil.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    Getting back to the football , yes, I'm looking forward to watching the games. I really hope England get stuffed and don't make it out of the group stage but I actually think they'll win their group . As for my prediction for the overall winner - I'll plump for Brazil.
    Thanks del a comment finally based on the topic. I think England might struggle if I'm honest. Brazil I feel like England are relying on one player turning up ie kaka/Rooney.

Delboy
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Thanks del a comment finally based on the topic. I think England might struggle if I'm honest. Brazil I feel like England are relying on one player turning up ie kaka/Rooney.
    I know what you mean. I think Argentina are a good bet too - I realy hope Messi has a good tournament.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    I know what you mean. I think Argentina are a good bet too - I realy hope Messi has a good tournament.
    Ditto that. Tevez I think will play an important part too. Exciting thinking of him and messy together upfront.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Argentina have no chance, scraped through their qualifying and have Maradonna at the helm.
    My pick is Spain or Brazil

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Argentina have no chance, scraped through their qualifying and have Maradonna at the helm.
    My pick is Spain or Brazil

I'll give u brazil but I think Spain will flop. Would love to see one of the African nations do well.

GCA3N
    Watching breakfast tv this morning they said that Spain were the favorites, but it was ok because England wouldn't meet them till the final. It will be a mighty fall.