world cup 2010

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    GCA3N
    Thought I would kick this off, 2 days to go, how excited am I, so hope it's a good tournament. Anyone else feeling the same.
    Last edited by stoney; 9th June 2010 at 10:56 PM.

The Dogfather
    I'm hoping England do well (obviously), however realistically looking at the team I can't see anything more than a scrape to qualify from the group and maybe a couple of games in the knockout stages.

I hope Spain win it if England don't

GCA3N
    I don't think England will do well, however if Rooney turns up on the day then who knows. Oh and BTW I actually want them to go quite far, makes for a better tournament.

As far as who I think will will then I don't think you can look past Argentina, have a sneaky suspicion it will be Argentina V Spain final 2-1 to the Argies, there you go you heard it here first.

my team (Scotland) did not qualify so I actually don't really care who wins the world cup. I am in the fortunate position that I can enjoy the world cup regardless of what team is playing.

If England do well then that's all for the better if they go out well that's football for you.
    Cooper Coupe...

norrie
    I also don't care who wins the World Cup as I hate football.
    However I am going away on my bike this weekend and going to the Moto GP at Silverstone next weekend which I am really looking forward to.
    It's a shame Rossi wont be racing though.

Norrie.

GCA3N
    It was kind of a thread FOR football lovers and in particular the 2010 world cup, so I don't really see your the point of your comment.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    well i don't really give a monkey's who wins or who loses not a big fan of football i do how evea tend to watch the old firm games tho
    New sig coming soon

GCA3N
    :What are you folks like

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    car racing live music driving my GP ect ect all come before football as football just dose not scratch my itch
    New sig coming soon

Wheelspin Kid
    Car
    mini cooper red/white
    Dont care who wins either HATE football