iphone 4 problems

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    R53 Cooper S jcw
    anyone having any problems?

more often than not mine show that i has no sim! aargh!

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Not had that... I actually get a better signal than my 3G ... used to always get the 'network has been lost' message.

Book an appointment at the genius bar in the apple store, they are much more helpful than going via your carrier.

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

Car
    R53 Cooper S jcw
    yeah think thats what ill have to do, very frustrating!

GCA3N
    this is typical of apple thats why i am waiting for 6 months before i get this.

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    this is typical of apple thats why i am waiting for 6 months before i get this.
    lol drama queen

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

Car
    R53 Cooper S jcw
    went into my carriers shop and they exchanged the phone for a new one no problem , old sim didnt work so tryed new sim in and all seems to be fine......apart from it wont seem to regester on there site so cant actually use my perfectly working phone

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazthemod View Post
    lol drama queen
    Maybe but they annoy me, it's like mini in a way they take advantage of their loyal followers. Besides O2 wanted £240 for me to buy out my contract so kinda have to wait a bit.

Single-handedly bankrupting eBay Ferengo's Avatar
    Car
    F56 JCW Cooper S
    I bought the misses one. Not had any problems but I did manage to replicate that drop in signal, although that has never actually happened during normal use. Nice Phone.

I agree with Greig. Apple do tend to release products and then try and fix the bugs rather than the other way around. Exploding batteries on both the iPhone and macbooks, Poor battery life, bricking, poor signal, dodgy screens etc...

I had a white macbook and the case split open during normal use. Apple replaced it another 3 times. Even 3 years out of warranty they still replaced it with no questions. It's a huge issue and there are numerous Apple products like that. Though it doesn't stop me having and iPhone, iPod and upgrading to a macbook pro. Their customer support is also hit and miss.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferengo View Post
    I bought the misses one. Not had any problems but I did manage to replicate that drop in signal, although that has never actually happened during normal use. Nice Phone.

I agree with Greig. Apple do tend to release products and then try and fix the bugs rather than the other way around. Exploding batteries on both the iPhone and macbooks, Poor battery life, bricking, poor signal, dodgy screens etc...

I had a white macbook and the case split open during normal use. Apple replaced it another 3 times. Even 3 years out of warranty they still replaced it with no questions. It's a huge issue and there are numerous Apple products like that. Though it doesn't stop me having and iPhone, iPod and upgrading to a macbook pro. Their customer support is also hit and miss.

it does make you wonder why we put up with it. Maybe it's time for people to say No.

euan
    Some of the issues with the sim card failures were that the sim wasn't seated quite right in the phone I hear, but good on them for replacing it!

Not had any issues with mine so far.