1st timer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    truckerbabe
    Hello to you all who are reading me, Iv bought my new mini at the weekend, as an ex TT Roadster owner I decided to give the mini a try, boy it broke my heart when I drove away from the garage on Saturday with my new toy, she just looke at me with those sad eyes and im afraid to say, YES I did cry when I left her, hopefully shes off to a good home. Heres looking to many good trips with you all. Hope to hear from you soon...........all the best JJ

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Hope you enjoy the new toy and Welcome to the Mini madness

So whats the Car, a Mini one with the Works Body Kit? mind you if your on the Argyll & Bute V - Sunday 20th June 2010 I'll see the car Well done for going on a Run.
    Last edited by Stewart; 3rd June 2010 at 12:58 AM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

truckerbabe
    Hey hi Sav112,

Thank you for the welcome message, yes were hoping to make the Bute trip, hoping all is well that is and that were not having to work as were both truck drivers and sometimes have to leave on a Sunday. Certainly looking forward to it thats for sure, be glad to start going trips away again, as I done that with the tt club, looking forward to meeting owners like yor self. Have a good week, regards JJ

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW

Hi,
    Stephen & Allyson

GCA3N
    Welcome to NMS, and as stuart has said well done for getting on a run so quickly

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    New sig coming soon

Car
    F56 MINI COOPER S Thunder grey

F56 MINI Cooper S, thunder grey, john cooper works body kit colour coded jcw pro front splitters Maxton design roof spoiler extensions, JCW rear bumper diffuser, wheel arches side skirts, fuel cap, heads up display, black door handles headlamp and tail light trims, ac schnitzer front splitter maxton design side skirt extensions, ultra racing strut brace

Delboy
    Hello and . Look forward to meeting you on the Argyll & Bute run .

Car
    MINI-less