Harry Fairbairn Giffnock Mini

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    That white works looks tastey!!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    I have used them with my TLC XL. No probs at all

The only time I 'walked' was when I nipped in pre MINI 50 to see if they had any promo/decals/stickers etc that they could pass on. I'm sure it was Donna I spoke to & explained that NMS were off to Silverstone blah de blah & she thought it was brill that we were doing the trip (I'm sure she was going as well, hospitality & all that ). Anyhoo, I was offered a 'full' decal kit (which was a wee bitty too much) for £50 odd quid (for something they would have been chucking in the bin a few weeks after)
    To be fair though I'm sure most dealerships were the same as in they had bugger all promo stuff for the 'party' as MINI 50 & all the other 2 year get togthers seem to be more European organised events

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    R53 GP
    OK so it was me who was looking at cars...the R56 JCW to be specific

Have called the garage every day this week to enquire though, each time being told they would call me back. Yet to have a call returned. Sack it...

Car
    '55 plate Cooper S Checkmate
    Aw mate your kiddin!!

that's shocking customer service!!!!

Car
    R53 GP
    Aye, could be just the fact that they are really busy but still haha.

Never mind eh lol

Car
    '55 plate Cooper S Checkmate
    Mate if ye want I'll get onto donna?If ur still interested?

Car
    F56 Cooper
    It's a nice car But I think its being used by someone as it sits at the side door with nothing on it every time I've seen it.

If you want I could pop in tomorrow as I’m parking two minutes anyway and give them your number and ask then to call. Dealers what are they like!!!!!!

You sure Ben is not calling them as well and putting them off the return call
    Last edited by Stewart; 2nd June 2010 at 09:00 PM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

what about this one. someone put a link to it on TM although I think some thought a low spec but I thought it had a good spec. Is this within your budget.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1682082.htm

You realise Ryan that I went through (what you are going through now) for a period of 6 years...... I was never able find a mini to suit bought and sold like a yo yo . No one understood perhaps you do !!???? LOL
    Last edited by Scottie; 2nd June 2010 at 09:43 PM.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    F56 Cooper

Must say I park next to a white Works with Black Alloys and there is another few about the south side now and they do look great. Seems to be a glut of White and Black these days for sale.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    R53 GP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sav112 View Post
    It's a nice car But I think its being used by someone as it sits at the side door with nothing on it every time I've seen it.

If you want I could pop in tomorrow as I’m parking two minutes anyway and give them your number and ask then to call. Dealers what are they like!!!!!!

You sure Ben is not calling them as well and putting them off the return call
    Cheers Stu i'll be in touch if so!

Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    what about this one. someone put a link to it on TM although I think some thought a low spec but I thought it had a good spec. Is this within your budget.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1682082.htm

You realise Ryan that I went through (what you are going through now) for a period of 6 years...... I was never able find a mini to suit bought and sold like a yo yo . No one understood perhaps you do !!???? LOL
    Haha I should of never sold the black car tbh, miss it so much and with all the hassle i've had with GP's im going crazy ha. First one was a technical mare as everyone knows and Insurance has just went up to a ridiculous amount for some reason. god damn!

Not certain im selling though, was just snooping around and saw that for a good price. The red one is nice but no chilli pack is unfortunate, also wouldn't fancy spending >20k as theres a facelift R56 coming out in September

http://www.motoringfile.com/2010/06/...otoringFile%29