Mum got her MINI

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    Excellent Baz, she looks delighted with it.

But, did anyone else scream "Get that f*****k dog's paws of the motor!! He'll scratch the paintwork!"

A.
    Hands up here.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

What a great prezzie

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    So what else did she get for her birthday , or is that all she got (you miserable lot)

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post

But, did anyone else scream "Get that f*****k dog's paws of the motor!! He'll scratch the paintwork!"

A.
    Eh .................... not me , I actually laughed & shouted 'JUMP' ...................... go on yersel Cooper

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Now THAT's what MINI's all about! Well Done!

Notice how it's raining today - you can't have everything...... but a birthday surprise like that comes pretty close.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Looks great, it even got the dog excited. Hope your Mom had a great birthday and she thinks about coming on a run with her new car.

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombers View Post
    Eh .................... not me , I actually laughed & shouted 'JUMP' ...................... go on yersel Cooper
    Haha thats just it! This car is for enjoying and Mum and Cooper will be doing just that. Shes not a polish geek like me shes a thrill seeker haha

She also got a jewelers shop of gifts and digital camera from me so she stop stealing mine! SPOILT
    Last edited by Bazthemod; 1st June 2010 at 06:18 PM.

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

Is that your Mom borrowing your earrings again!!

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    Is that your Mom borrowing your earrings again!!
    Haha nothing worse eh!?

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!