water in your tank

Just a quick word of warning for all you cheap petrol users out there, a mate of mine has spent the last 6 days trying to get water out of his Kawasaki 1100, he filled it up in Asda bridge of dee only to find his machine didnt like it and conked out on the A90, :I

Asda are to get back to him as yet but he has had to get it sorted regardless and there is little chance of them doing much anyway :disapprove:

Get yourself down to BP for some of that Ultimate

Monki
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I would never ever buy petrol from a supermarket outlet, there has to be a reason why they can sell it cheap and i don't believe it's because of their buying power :evil:

seany
    Tesco get there petrol from BP

broken_brian
    most of them get their petrol from bp its just that they have different additives in them thats all, even esso and shell get their petrol from bp in grangmouth

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    It's the additives that remove the volume of fuel, so for instance you only get 98 per cent of the fuel as from other depot's
    Should not be allowed :(