Sack Vettel!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    i'd sure as hell have famous friends and a model girlfriends
    ....are you saying you don't.

The Dogfather
    Personally I don't see him as c0cky or arrogant.

He maybe confident and self assured and expects the best from the people around him, but he needs that mentality to be the No1 driver, to be the best you have to believe you are the best.

Delboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
    Hamilton is starting to box above his weight.........get rid of that bint Nicole (stunning though she is, she will be his downfall, yeah right she never saw the cameras looking at her PAH!!!)
    Only a female could come up with this statement .

I wish the cameras were on her more often (and it may not just be the males thinking this.....).

To be at the top of your game and to be a champ you need that c0cky arrogant attitude. Lewis is great Button is just a play boy.
    Cooper Coupe...

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    To be at the top of your game and to be a champ you need that c0cky arrogant attitude.
    Agree 100 per cent

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    To be at the top of your game and to be a champ you need that c0cky arrogant attitude. Lewis is great Button is just a play boy.
    He's maybe a playboy, but ne thing u have to admire in Jenson is his smooth driving style, one turn in, one turn out!

Greig, Kirsten is known to be a bit of a looker, but I wouldn't go as far as saying she's in Nicole Shizzzzzziiiiinnnnngggggger league lol
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    He's maybe a playboy, but ne thing u have to admire in Jenson is his smooth driving style, one turn in, one turn out!

Greig, Kirsten is known to be a bit of a looker, but I wouldn't go as far as saying she's in Nicole Shizzzzzziiiiinnnnngggggger league lol
    I was more thinking down the lines of your famous freinds

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Vettel for Ferrari , he'll do us , he's got that wee bit of Schumy in him

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

The Dogfather
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombers View Post
    , he's got that wee bit of Schumy in him
    What a cheating get with no regard for the rules and safety of other drivers :stir:

euan
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dogfather View Post
    What a cheating get with no regard for the rules and safety of other drivers :stir:
    Webber ran into Lewis at the start of the season, all that get's forgotten quiet quickly! Vettel looks under pressure and doesn't seem to like the "hired help" beating him soundly at the moment. I find it hilarious, so much for being a team!