Silverstone Challenge Day

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Looks like you had a great day
    Good photos
    Stephen & Allyson

Car
    F56 Cooper
    That looks awsome! I've done a track day in a V8 Vantage and it was nuts, but those are some 'real' cars you go there, the GT3 and the Ferrari...tastey! Cost a pretty penny too but i'd love to do what you've done!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

euan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ally S View Post
    aww, that must have been loads of fun.

I done the Knockhill Rally event and the Xr2 and single seater event which was great. The single seaters are the best as you get so much feedback and can see your wheels right on front of you.
    I've done that very same thing at Knockhill. Got in the single seater and it started to snow!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I was having a squint on the Silverstone website, and if you do a corporate day, you save about £100 and costs around 599! First question is, would an NMS dayout group booking class as corporate and could this been a cheeky, yet expensive run to fill the void until the next Mothership run ?

Wannabe F1 test pilot Neil and Lorna's Avatar
    The Challenge Day was a Christmas Prezzie from Lorna , I know it cost around £700 but worth every penny [£599 plus vat]

A Trip down as a group would be great as it is something I would definitely want to do again

Neil
    Neil Lorna

MINI Countryman Cooper S All 4

Car
    F56 Cooper
    That Rally stage looks great, Always wanted to blast a car round like that, just not my own.....
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    I bet it was a crap day out and not one you would like to do again

Thats what I'm telling myself

You LUCKY LUCKY BAR STEWARD

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil and Lorna View Post
    I know it cost around £700 but worth every penny [£599 plus vat]

wow ....but fun

4 of my dream cars right there!!! Lotus Exige, 911 GT3 RS, Ferrari F430 and Audi R8, man as soon as I have that sort iof money saved up I am going to fullfull my dream of driving those cars yes sirie no matter what the cost

What a great christmas prezzie to get Neil

Car
    F56 Cooper
    How big was the track that you got to use, I take it it wasn't the full international circuit?