Run III

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    The Dogfather
    As above but for day 2.

Day 2 Route - MAPS - TEXT

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Paul if your still *****79 then I've sent a text.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthSea16 View Post
    Problem is i am not very familiar with the road and will rely solely with my good mate snooper sat nav..... will wait for steve's decission then.
    if you have a Tom Tom the files are there to take you, you just need to download them and transfer them to the Tom Tom.....if not you put in a post code for Mallaig Ferry Terminal PH41 4PY your away.............

Think its hitting home how close this is now, De-tared the car today and touched up some of the stome chips etc ready for a polish,glaze and wax, Trim ,windows and inside the car next week

Take the 3rd left onto Somerled Square ? I see there is a car park I thought it was the the big car park in portree at the front just a stone throw away from this square. I'll change the Tom Tom tyre file

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...,0.004801&z=18
    Last edited by Stewart; 2nd May 2011 at 08:16 PM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

The Dogfather
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post

Take the 3rd left onto Somerled Square ? I see there is a car park I thought it was the the big car park in portree at the front just a stone throw away from this square.
    Stewart, I know that car park but its a bit of a hike back up to the square which has a cash machine, toilets and shops. We'll have to play it by ear though as it could be busy. If we can't get in we'll have to go the the one on the front.

The Dogfather
    Only thing left to add is 'the guide' this won't be ready till a few days before. It will have: -

*General info about the tour
    *Locations of Petrol Stations along the route and prices, if available
    *Locations of toilets along the route
    *Confirmation of timings - 8am start from Stirling is fixed already.....

The Enrique's
    Hi Paul,

That's all my booking confirm today..... Ferry crossing @ 12:15; Mackinnon in first night and as no available room in park hotel, managed to booked a B&B on the other side of the river, 1 Janet Street.

Cheers,

Enrique

The Dogfather
    Nice one Enrique, lets hope the good weather returns in time Met Office are saying it should (at the moment)

The Enrique's
    Don't you worry Paul I will pray to the"awakended one" for good weather!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Expected heavy rain up here this weekend and to be truthful I’m quite happy, its been bone dry for weeks and weeks and you just get the feeling it needs a good downpour to clear the air and happy if it comes this Saturday and not the next.

It’s been blue Sky up here most days….Enrique put in a few extra shifts to "awakended one"

I was looking at the 16 day one and it’s changed back and forth. Remember that dull damp rain start on the loch on the first run and wee all know how that turned out.

Fingers crossed.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

The Enrique's
    A dozen of egg and few incense usually is effective Stewart but not for the british weather though....???

The Dogfather
    Just over a week to go

More photos from the Reccie - HERE
    Last edited by The Dogfather; 6th May 2011 at 06:45 AM.