Scottish Motor Show (Knockhill)

I was there today and it was awesome!!! Loads of great cars on display and had excellent weather as well. Im sure I even saw Chris Knox and said hello but he just ignored me so I just carried on doing what I was doing...

The F1 car they had going around the circuit was definately load as ****. This year now makes the third Renault F1 car that I have managed to get photos of from the show and it looks really nice in Yellow and Black

Got to see a Focus RS500 as well and it was #004 and it looks amazing in Matt Black.
    When I eventually decided to go home, I got back to the car parked at the hairpin, and one row ahead and one to the left of me was a DS Cooper S (with joeyed lights) and it had an NMS at the top centre of the rear window on the outside.

C.Noble
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    ... Im sure I even saw Chris Knox and said hello but he just ignored me so I just carried on doing what I was doing...
    That is because he is an ignorant twat!!

And probably still ragin from getting told he was taking too much kerb at Clarkes by a 6 year old passenger !

Car
    R56 JCW and various race MINI's
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    Im sure I even saw Chris Knox and said hello but he just ignored me so I just carried on doing what I was doing...
    LOL you should have stopped me, I was in a little world of my own

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox18 View Post
    I was in a little world of my own
    No change there then....
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Ally S
    I really wanted to go, what time did the F1 car do? Did it get the record?

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Nah Think it was 4-5 seconds off the pace on Saturday then blew up on Sunday according to Mr.Nobles report
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'