Photography Area

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    I've noticed on a couple of other Mini forums there is a place for non-mini photography. I know a few of us are happy snappers, myself, Fi, Fester, Andy P, and I'm sure Del, Greig, Ben all have other pics they take minus their cars lol!

Is this possible, and would anyone be interested in it?
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

euan
    I tend to use Flickr, but i'm not sure there is a way of embedding updates into a forum?

Also, there is a New Mini Scotland group on Flickr for those who don't know, but it's not very well publicised!

euan
    I'd should add to that - yes I think it's a good idea ;-)

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by euan View Post
    I tend to use Flickr, but i'm not sure there is a way of embedding updates into a forum?

Also, there is a New Mini Scotland group on Flickr for those who don't know, but it's not very well publicised!
    I use Flickr also and did not know there was an NMS group on there!

Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    I use Flickr also and did not know there was an NMS group on there!
    Ditto
    Stephen & Allyson

Car
    R53 GP
    Yeh im the moderator on the flickr group (i think) lol because everyone left!

Just checked, and yeh im the administer of this...

http://www.flickr.com/groups/700854@N25/

Delboy
    Didn't know about NMS on Flickr but I'd like the new section for non-mini related photos. Although I would understand if it wasn't sanctioned since NMS is a Mini Forum, not a photography one.

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Didn't know there was an NMS area on FlickR either. It does look like that is more for MINI's and MINI runs, so doesn't really answer the question asked.

To answer the initial question, this would really require another Forum, which is down to Gismo. However, there is the Off Topic & Banter area which can of course be used for posting pics up of non MINI things anyway. So, is there really a need?

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Folks, more than happy to create a new forum for non mini photo's.
    In the past members simply used the off topic forum, but, the pictures could get kinda lost in there.
    So, would folks want sub forums as well? i don't want to make the main forum area cluttered with loads of more forums, but, if you have sub forums in one header it'll be ok??

Let me know.

I'll need to know the names of the sub forums and a snazzy main forum header

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I think just a wee sub forum like the Formula 1 one would be pretty good. I think we could put it up for a couple of months, and if its not busy or not really used we can take it down again? Just thought it would maybe be a cool idea.